Turkey Tail Mushrooms
$15.00 – $25.00
(mycology as Trametes versicolor (L:FR)
- Helps treating the common cold and flu
- Improves digestion
- Turkey tail helps to heal infections
- It contains two compounds that make it different from other medical mushrooms: beta-glucans polysaccharide Krestin PSK and polysaccharide peptide PSP.
- PSK has anticancer properties.
- PSK & PSP could regenerate white blood cells and stimulate the activity and creation of T-cells macrophages and natural kill cells, enabling the immune system to once again ward off and destroy pathogens.
- In Japan, the government allowed PSK to be used to treat several types of cancer