$15.00 – $25.00
(mycology as Lucindum (Wn. Curtis: Fries)
Benefits (reference below):
- Induces sleep
- Helps to reduce stress levels
- Cures seasonal allergies
- Protein 7-8%
- Carbohydrates 26-28%
- Fat: 3-5%
- Fiber 59%
Low in calories and fat, these cholesterol-free mushrooms contain a modest amount of fiber and over a dozen minerals and vitamins, including copper, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and several B vitamins such as folate.
Medical properties: https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/reishi-mushroom
Reishi boosts the body’s immune system and protects it against pathogens like viruses, bacteria, parasites
The compounds in Reishi work both externally and internally to keep you looking young by reducing dermal oxidation.
Other medical and scientific studies have demonstrated:
- Reishi has been credited with lowering blood pressure, stabilizing blood sugar, and inhibiting tumor growth in some cancers
- Reishi works to achieve hormonal balance
- It protects your cellular DNA and mitochondria from oxidant damage as well
- Reishi is known to lower cholesterol by impeding the absorption of cholesterol in the body
- It improves blood circulation and heart health
- Reishi increases lifespan by more than 10 %
Khatian, N., & Aslam, M. (2018). A review of Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi): A miraculous medicinal mushroom. Inventi Rapid: Ethnopharmacology, 4, 1-6.