$10.00 – $16.00
(mycology as Pleurotus )
- Cure pulmonary emphysema
- Reduce cholesterol properties
They are a rich source of protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, and other antioxidants, Vitamin C, vitamin B and Niacin
- Calories: 28%
- Fat: 1%
- Carbohydrates: 2%
- Protein: 6%
Medical properties: https://www.verywellfit.com/the-benefits-of-oyster-mushrooms-89610
- Studies have found that Oysters mushrooms have a remarkable ability to shrink tumors in mice.
- An increased consumption of oyster mushroom appears to decrease the risk of obesity, diabetes, cancer, and boosts the immune system of body.
- It helps to protect body cells from damage that might lead to chronic diseases and to strengthen the immune system
- Oyster mushroom is low in calories, cholesterol, Gluten free and extremely low in sodium
- It has anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Oyster mushrooms can be used to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
When you check out you would get the option to set up a date for delivery.