King Oyster Mushrooms
$15.00 – $25.00
(mycology as Pleurotus eryngii)
Benefits (reference below):
- Immune System Support
- Lowers High Blood Pressure
- Regulates Cholesterol Levels
They are an incredibly good source of protein, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, iron, magnesium, zinc, manganese, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and dietary fiber. They are also exceptionally low in saturated fat and cholesterol
- Calories: 35%
- Fat: 0%
- Carbohydrates: 67%
Medical properties: https://foodthesis.com/king-oyster-mushroom-health-benefits-and-side-effects/
- They are full of health-supporting nutrients, such as natural antioxidants like selenium.
- King Oyster lowers cholesterol and helps with weight loss
- They have been linked to a lower risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer
- King trumpet mushroom extracts have also been shown to have anti-viral properties and to support bone health.
- They have anti-Inflammatory Properties
- King Oyster protects the Heart Against Cardiovascular Disease and defends Against Neurodegenerative Diseases
Zhang, B., Li, Y., Zhang, F., Linhardt, R. J., Zeng, G., & Zhang, A. (2020). Extraction, structure, and bioactivities of the polysaccharides from Pleurotus eryngii: A review. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 150, 1342-1347.